The WFOL Golf Tournament is a fun day on the course in support of the upcoming Winter Festival of Lights Season!
Winter Festival of Lights 23rd annual Golf Tournament
The 2017 Winter Festival Of Lights Golf Tournament takes place on Tuesday, June 27, 2017 at Niagara Parks Whirlpool Golf Course. With up to $10,000 in prizes and auction items as part of our fundraising efforts and a chance at a $25,000 Hole In One Prize, the day promises to be well spent!
Click here to download the player & sponsor registration form!
– 18 holes of golf & personalized shared electronic golf cart with GPS system
– Welcome Gift
– NEW Door Prize
– Full use of locker room facilities
– Contests, golf challenges & prizes
– Live Auction
– Hole-in-One Contest
– Post-tournament reception with dinner
Join in the fun:
– Register to Golf – enter a foursome $215 + HST / golfer Raffle & 50/50 tickets will not be sold at this event, your door prize is now included with tournament registration.
– Hole Sponsorship – includes signage featuring your company name or logo $125 + HST
– Hole Contest Sponsorship i.e. provide a prize for Men’s & Ladies Longest Drive, Closest to the Pin, etc.
– Donate a Prize / Auction Item
We look forward to seeing you on the green as we raise funds for the 35th Winter Festival of Lights season.
For further information please feel free to contact Brian Ceschin at 905-374-1616 x. 2.
Proceeds from this event go towards lighting improvements and maintenance for the Festival’s up coming 35th season. Our next season runs from November 18th, 2017 to January 31, 2018. Join us as we kick-off our brightest season yet with Opening Ceremonies in Queen Victoria Park on Saturday, November 18th.
23rd Annual Winter Festival of Lights Fundraising Golf Tournament
Tuesday, June 27, 2017
Double-Tee Starting at 11:39AM
Niagara Parks Whirlpool Golf Course
3351 Niagara River Parkway, Niagara Falls, ON, L2E 6S6